Lessontrek has been a very popular planning and scheduling tool at Schoolin’ Swag! Our friend Jason Pessemier has been hard at work, tweaking and upgrading as he can, to make this valuable tool even more user friendly and seamless. I asked Jason if he would tell me what the most common questions about the product are, so users could find answers easily here at the blog. Here is what he shared.
1. Question: How do I add hyperlinks in a lesson? I need to click to websites for my child’s assignments.
Answer: To set up, click a lesson block, paste the URL and click save. To access, navigate to the lesson block and click the Open button, then click the hyperlink in the upper left.
2. Question: How do I print in color?
Answer: Make sure your browser’s Print Settings is set to print in color. Most browsers set their Print Settings to Black & White
3. Question: What curriculum can I use in Lessontrek?
Answer: You can use any type of curriculum or you can create your own. Lessontrek was built to be as flexible and easy-to-use as possible.
4. Question: Can I add weekends to Lessontrek? We sometimes have classes or we like to add household chores to our calendar.
Answer: Yes, make sure to click the Show Weekend check box located inside your Student Home modal.
5. Question: Can I use Lessontrek if I’m a public or private school teacher?
Answer: Absolutely! We encourage anyone to use this if it fits their needs. School teachers are currently using Lessontrek and they love it.
Here is a list of items Jason plans to add, as he is able:
- Shared subjects/school years across multiple students
- Bumping subjects/assignments
- Monthly view
- Report card printouts
- Separate student/parent/teacher logins
There is some great pricing available right now at Lessontrek!
Want to try a FREE TRIAL? Click here!
Got another question for Jason? Let me know in the comments!